Posts Tagged ‘delicious’
Means to Deal With Menopausal Hot Flashes
A woman’s body undergoes a lot of changes before, during and after menopause. But for those who have to undergo menopause prematurely because of surgery, chemotherapy and other medications, the symptoms of this change can be more severe and long lasting. In fact, studies show that women who had surgical menopause experience hot flashes and other signs of menopause a couple of years longer than those who underwent the change naturally.
For many women, the most annoying symptom of menopause is hot flashes. Figures show that almost 85% of American women experience this annoying sign at least once during menopause or right before their menstruation period permanently stops. About 20% of the same women even experience hot flashes a year or two after menopause.
Although the most popular solution for alleviating this problem is through hormone replacement therapy, it may not be the wisest, especially if you are a cancer survivor. This approach is still riddled with controversies, especially with regard to its safety. It would probably be better if you use natural means as your line of attack against menopausal symptoms, particularly hot flashes.
Know The Triggers
If you want to prevent being soaked in sweat during an important meeting or wake up in the middle of the night because of wet sheets, then you have to know what triggers your hot flash attack. Although most women are given a few minutes’ head start to prepare for the bout of sudden heat, many are still caught unaware or in very compromising situations.
Once you have an attack, you need to write down the circumstances that lead to the attack. Take note of what you are doing, what you just ate or what is your general emotional and physical state. Jotting down these things after a hot flash episode will provide you with a pattern that will help you determine what situations or things are triggering your hot flashes.
For majority of women, their number one trigger is stress. If this is also the case with you, taking several mini-breaks during the day could help alleviate your stress. Meditation, relaxation, massage, scented candles, cuddling up with your partner, eating a piece of chocolate, or even smiling can be helpful in reducing stress.
Other common triggers include sauna, hot bed, caffeine, alcoholic beverages, smoking, hot weather, spicy foods, and diet pills. In order to prevent frequent attacks, make sure you stay away from these triggers.
Mind Your Diet
If in your 20s you were not concerned so much about the food you eat, this time you have to be pickier with your food. Since a woman’s susceptibility to bone density loss and risk of getting heart diseases increases dramatically after menopause, you have to make sure that you eat healthier and more nutritious food. From now on, you have to increase your servings of fruits and vegetables from five to nine servings a day.
You really do not have to take pills or whatever drug to ensure a worry-free menopause, if there is such a thing. There are alternative better and safer means that can help you deal with your stress, hot flashes and other symptoms.
Having a massage therapy is a start because it helps you become more relaxed. For people who are not afraid to be pricked a little, acupuncture sometimes work. However, make sure that the needles used on you are sterilized because there are a lot of other diseases that you can get from infected needles.
Many also swear to the efficacy of herbal medication. If you are not sure about what to take, you can use supplements, such as Menersa, that contain chaste berry and other herbs that are known to help ease menopausal symptoms safely. However, it is best to seek advice from doctors first before taking any supplement, especially if you are already taking other medications. For more information about how Menersa can help you, visit http://www.menersa.com.
Cape Fear Naturals – Natural Vitamins and Supplements
Alternative Treatment of Menopause Symptoms : Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a 5000 year old holistic alternative science that is native to India. Ayurveda can be defined as the complete knowledge for long life. Ayurveda consists of all the components to make it ‘holistic’ and one of these divisions is Ayurvedic medicine. For anyone to understand the role that ayurvedic medicine can play in the alleviation of the symptoms of menopause one must first understand the principles upon which ayurveda is based. The actual principles are very complicated and there are volumes written on the topic.
The next question that normally pops into ones mind is why alternative treatments ? If you look back in history you will see that our forefathers, irrespective of where you are from, had the one thing in common in that they all used some form of herbs or naturopathic treatments for any diseases, conditions or injuries that they sustained. At the onset of the Industrial Revolution the allopathic medicine started developing. A rich gent of the times, Andrew Carnegie, saw the development of allopathic medicine as an investment, so he sponsored the research and development of allopathic medicine, basically sponsoring the popularization of allopathic medicine. Now, due to the general green movements i.e back to nature movements, the more traditional forms of herbal and naturopathic medicines are once more being explored.
Ayurveda is based on the principle of the 5 elements, namely earth, water, air, fire and ether. The ayurvedic medicines uses what is called the constitutions or doshas namely Vayu, Pitta and Kapha. Vayu is regarded as consisting of a combination of ether and air, Pitta as fire and Kapha as water and earth. Now these three constitutions can be combined in 7 different ways or categories called prakriti i.e Vayu, Pitta, Kapha, Vayu/Pitta, Pitta/Kapha, Kapha/Vayu and all three together is called Tridosha when Vayu, Pitta and Kapha are all in balance. Sorry if this is a bit technical but please bear with me as this concept has to be understood if one wishes to understand what Ayurvedic medicines to use in the treatment of the symptoms of menopause!
I will not go deeper into the constitutions except to explain what the significance is of each of these 3 in broad terms. Each constiturion or dosha can still further be subdivided into 5 different more specific doshas. People can be classed into one of the seven groups.
Vayu: People who are predominantly Vayu tend to be adaptable, cheerful and talks very fast, but becomes tired easily. They also have a tendency to heal quickly . They are usually thin and either very tall or very short. The person with excessive Vayu experience flatulence, dry skin and constipation. This group of people can be anxious, forgetful, fearful, worried and nervous.
Pitta: When the Pitta element is dominant the person is usually warm and experiences clear penetrating thoughts. The Pitta people are often leaders and have great athletic abilities, they have moderate muscular build and is usually very passionate. The downside is that they can be impatient, short tempered, critical and prone to develop stomach ulcers, infections, rashes, acne, eye problems and high blood pressure.
Kapha: The Kapha individual is loyal and calm.They are physically big-boned, strong and has a deep voice. When Kapha is excessive the person has water retention, becomes overweight, and often suffers with bronchitis. Mentally they are lethargic, and becomes too attached and sentimental.
The Menopause Treatments
1. Myrrh: Myrrh is used for the treatment of symptoms of menopause in the individuals who tend towards Vayu or Kapha. Myrrh acts on the circulation, lymphatic, nervous, reproductive and respiratory systems. Apart from helping for menopause myrrh also relieves amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, arthritis, rheumatism and prevents hair loss.
2. Aloe Vera: Useful in the individuals who is predominantly Pitta or Kapha. Aloe Vera has many uses and is applied externally or taken orally and in African cultures the dried root and leaves are used in a medicinal snuff. Aloe Vera acts on the circulatory, digestive, nervous, excretory and female reproductive systems and is beneficial in menopause as it relieves the general symptoms of menopause as well as amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea and helps with weight loss. The weight gains that takes place during menopause is as a result of the decreased estrogen levels.
3. Saffron: Saffron is used in the individuals that falls in the Tridosha class, in other words where the Vayu, Pitta and Kapha doshas are in perfectt balance. Saffron improves the circulation and digestion. In the woman with intact uterus the saffron helps in the tonus of the uterus and also the menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, insomnia, mood swings and irritability.
4. Indian Madder: For use in the Pitta and Kapha dominant women. Indian madder is known as the best herb to purify the blood system. It control bleeding, cleanses and regulates the liver, helps in tissue healing and give relief of painful menstruation. It is used in menopause and it also helps for amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea and leukorrhoea.
5.Nutgrass: Nutgrass is used for symptoms of menopause in those women that are fall in the Pitta and Kapha categories. Nutgrass is also good for premenstrual syndrome and yeast infections especially the candida infections. Nutgrass furthermore relieves moodiness and depression, promotes memory and reduces high blood pressure. All these characteristics makes it very suitable for use during menopause.
6. Hundred Husbands: My wife told me that she doesn’t think that a hundred husbands is a good idea for anyhting but I beg to differ. I think we are referring to two different ideas here ! The hundred husbands that I refer to here is a type of asparagus that grows in India above 8000 feet. It is used on the women who are predominantly Pitta or Vayu and it has a number of characteristics that makes it ideal for use in menopause as it acts against water retention due to its diuretic properties and it is called a refrigerant – that can only be good for someone who suffers with hot flashes. It is also a tonic and an antispasmodic, and boosts the immune system. It is used a lot in India in the treatment of cancers and especially in patients undergoing chemotherapy as it strengthens the patient before and during the chemotherapy. It also provides relief of vaginal dryness.
7. Basil or Holy Basil: Basil is cultivated in India near the Hindu temples and Hindu homes. It plays a significant role in Hindu religion and is one of the two most holy Hindu plants. Basil is especially good for the women with menopause that falls into the Vayu or Kapha categories as it helps improve the memory, it acts as both a blood tonic and a heart tonic, it cleanses the brain and the nervous system by strengthening the nervous tissue. Basil prevents the accumulation of fat in the body especially in menopausal women. Furthermore it improves the immune system, prevents hair loss and also the graying of the hair. If basil is grown in the house it purifies the air. Basil is an amazing herb and can be chewed for gum disease. Basil is the main ingredient in Pesto and can be eaten in salads, taken as an infusion ( tea ), taken as juice or even dried and used as snuff in sinus allergies !
I hope that this overview gives you an idea of other alternative treatments that are available for the treatment of the symptoms of menopause and that this article tickles your curiosity to explore and learn more about healthy living not only by western standards but also how other nations and cultures approach their health issues.
Early menopause – Can you be experiencing this?
Do you suspect that you are going through early menopause, but are not 100% sure this? This is something that can happen to any woman at any age, but many women experience in their 30's or earlier.
You need to know how determine if you might be experiencing menopause at an early stage in his life. By knowing the symptoms, you will have a much easier time deciding whether this is what is happening to you.
The first thing to do is visit your doctor. If you suspect this is what is happening to you, then your doctor can help you find out for sure if this is your problem.
They have information that can help you determine once and for all if your body is going for change. It can also provide help in finding the best ways to deal with the symptoms you are having.
The next thing you need know is that the symptoms many women experience. It is essential that you understand that all women are different, which means that every woman experiences this change in different ways.
Some of the different symptoms that can happen to women who are going through this change in time may include:
– Periods do not are consistent from month to month
– Night sweats
– The problems of bladder control
– Unexpected weight gain or loss weight
– Ever changing moods
– Problems with memory or concentration
– Difficulty sleeping
– Bloated feeling
– Pain in the joints during the day
– Muscle pain
– Headaches ranging from mild to severe
These are some of the most common symptoms that women may experience when they go through early menopause.
There are many factors that can contribute to a woman going through the change early in life. One of the factors include: genetic predisposition to arrive early menopause. There are procedures Doctors who can help you experience this change in principles.
Determine the factor that is causing your early menopause symptoms and to know are the two best ways you can use to address this problem. Your doctor can help with this, if you are having a difficult time understanding.
Understanding this information will be important to help any woman who is experiencing early menopause because it helps you realize what really happening to your body. When you do not understand what is happening with your body, it can be very scary, but with this information, you can avoid this problem so you can get help immediately.
Try a natural approach to menopause
What is happening to me?
Feel your heart begins to race. You experience some combination of sweat, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, headache, weakness or a choking feeling. A sudden, severe hot flashes, feeling heat on his face and upper body and start to sweat a little or a lot. You may feel a chill at the beginning of the episode, or the end.
If this sounds family, you are very aware of the hot flashes may be affecting your lifestyle. It is simply a change in hormone production that acts as a gateway to the second half of life, but can also be the beginning of a new energy and a consciousness of himself deeper inside.
Hundred eighty-five of women in the United States experience hot flashes as they approach menopause and often one or two years after finishing his term. Hot Flashes are the result the hormonal changes that occur during menopause, but can be dramatically affected by the lifestyle and treatment. The pituitary hormones begin to flow at high levels and the ovarian hormones, estrogen, progesterone and androgen start to decrease.
A decrease in estrogen has an effect directly on the hypothalamus, the part of the brain responsible for controlling appetite, sleep cycles, sex hormones and body temperature. A decrease in estrogen confuses the hypothalamus and causes the brain to respond and alert the heart, blood vessels and nervous system from overheating. The message transmitted by the couriers chemicals, adrenaline, noradrenaline, prostaglandin and serotonin.
Under normal circumstances, this is the way your body prevents overheating, but when the process is triggered by the drop in estrogen, the brain gets confused. Skin temperature may increase up to six degrees Centigrade during a hot flash. Your body cools when it should not, and suddenly they are soaked with little or no warning. Hot flashes occur more often n the morning and at night. A sudden severe episode can be very frightening and can be misinterpreted as a heart attack.
For most women hot flashes are mild to moderate, but a small percentage of women experience hot flashes so severe that seek medical attention for their control. The faster the transition to menopause, often after have been induced, the stronger that your symptoms may be. Other factors that may affect the severity of including weight, muscle to fat ratio and smoking.
What I can do?
Always start with the least aggressive and more natural to treat their menopausal symptoms. Studies have shown that medication is not always useful. Many doctors and pharmaceutical companies see menopause as a deficiency disease rather a passage of life. Therefore, it makes sense for them to see the replacement of estrogen as the only viable solution to restore vitality to menopausal women and post menopause. Apart from the errors of this kind of thinking, estrogen therapy is not known to be safe for women, especially women with a history of cancer breast cancer.
Here are some positive steps you can take:
- Keeping pressure: Having more time to plan his day, as much as possible, all the time usually experience hot flashes, and take the opportunity to relax between engagements.
- Avoid Altering substances: alcohol, caffeine, diet pills, smoking may contribute to more severe reactions during hot flashes.
- Avoid situations of heating: hot or spicy foods, hot tubs, saunas, hot showers, warm beds, hot rooms and excessive heat will intensify outdoor hot flashes.
- Avoid awkward Clothing: Dress in layers to adapt to changes in body temperature. Wear breathable.
- Exercise: This will reduce hot flashes, increased levels endorphins, helps you sleep better, reduce cholesterol levels, improve libido, minimize mood swings, improve self-image and strengthen both systems skeletal muscle.
- Using relaxation methods, breathing exercises, meditation, massage, hypnosis and yoga are all proven methods to reduce stress and physical effects that stress can have on your body.
- Are you what you eat: Eat a diet low in fat and avoid processed foods to maintain a healthy weight for your body.
- Use Natural Herbs: A blend ofdon quai, a female tonic, vitex, which regulates the female reproductive system and title = "Damiana Leaf"> damiana, which is used as a tonic and aphrodisiac women may be beneficial when taken once a day, day, preferably half. A common system would be take these herbs until you no longer experiencing hot flashes, and then begin to gradually reduce the dose and stop completely. Other plant estrogens that women have been effective heat treatment in flashes over the centuries can be found in title = "Panax ginseng"> ginseng / panax, evening primrose oil, licorice root, target = "_blank" title = "Red raspberry leaf"> red raspberry leaves, sarsaparilla, spearmint, Motherwort, black cohosh and wild yam root. These herbal remedies can be effective in reducing hot flashes. However, its relative safety in women who have had breast cancer is not known. Always great caution when considering plant estrogens and always consult your doctor.
Menopause is one of the natural processes of life, not a disorder. All the pressure of pregnancy, premenstrual and menstrual complaints are gone. And because women develop, sexual, much later in life than men, many say that after menopause, their sex life actually improves. So, relax, prepare, listen to your body and enjoy the ride.
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is for educational purposes. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult your own provider of health care.
What is happening to me?
You feel your heart begin to run. Experience a combination sweating, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, headache, weakness or a choking feeling. A sudden, intense heat, feeling waves of the face and upper body and start to sweat a little or a lot. You may feel a chill at the beginning of the episode, or the end.
If this sounds familiar to you, you are well aware of heat waves may be affecting your lifestyle. It is simply a change in hormone production that acts as a passage into the second half of life, but also can be the beginning of a new energy and a deeper awareness within himself.
One hundred eighty-five women in the United States experience hot flashes as they approach menopause and often one or two years after your period stops. Hot flashes are the result of hormonal changes that occur during menopause, but can be dramatically affected by the lifestyle and treatment options. The pituitary hormones begin to flow continuously at high levels and ovarian hormones estrogen, progesterone and androgen start to decrease.
A decreased level of estrogen has a direct effect on the hypothalamus, the part of the brain responsible for controlling appetite, sleep cycles, sex hormones and body temperature. A drop in estrogen confuses the hypothalamus and makes the brain responds and alerts the heart, blood vessels and nervous system from overheating. The message transmitted by chemical messengers, epinephrine, norepinephrine, serotonin and prostaglandins.
Under normal circumstances, this is the way your body prevents overheating, but when the process is triggered by decreasing Estrogen, the brain gets confused. Skin temperature may increase up to six degrees Centigrade during a hot flash. Your body cools down when it should not, and suddenly soaked with little or no warning. Hot flashes occur more often n the morning and at night. A sudden severe episode can be very frightening and can be misinterpreted as a heart attack.
For most women hot flashes are mild to moderate, but a small percentage of women experience hot flashes so severe that seek medical attention for control them. The faster the transition to menopause, often after being induced, the stronger their symptoms can be. Other factors that may affect the severity of including weight, muscle fat ratio and smoking.
What I can do?
Always start with the least aggressive and more natural to treat their menopausal symptoms. Studies have shown that medication is not always useful. Many doctors and pharmaceutical companies see menopause as a deficiency disease rather than a passage of life. Therefore, it makes sense to them to see Estrogen replacement as the only viable solution to restore vitality to menopausal women and post menopause. Apart from the errors of this kind of thinking, therapy Estrogen is known to be not safe for women, especially women with a history of breast cancer.
Here are some positive steps you can take:
- Avoiding Pressure: Allow more time to plan your day as much as possible, all the time normally experience hot flashes, and give yourself the opportunity to relax between engagements.
- Avoid altering substances: alcohol, caffeine, diet pills, smoking may contribute to more severe reactions during hot flashes.
- Avoid heated situations: hot or spicy foods, hot tubs, saunas, hot showers, warm beds, hot rooms and heat intensified outdoor hot flashes.
- Avoid Uncomfortable Clothing: Dress in layers to adapt to changes in body temperature. Wear breathable
- Exercise: reduce hot flashes, increased levels of endorphins, helps you sleep better, reduce cholesterol levels, improve libido, minimize mood swings, improve image and strengthen itself both skeletal and muscular systems.
- Using relaxation methods, breathing exercises, meditation, massage, hypnosis and yoga are proven methods to reduce stress and physical stress can affect your body take.
- Are You what eat: Eat a diet low in fat and avoid processed foods to maintain a healthy weight for your body.
- Use natural herbs: A mixture ofdon quai, a female tonic, vitex, which regulates the female reproductive system and damiana, used as a tonic and aphrodisiac women may be beneficial when taken once a day, day, preferably half. A common system would be to take these herbs until you no longer experiencing hot flashes, and then begin to gradually reduce the dose and stop completely. Other plant estrogens that women have proved effective in the treatment of hot flashes over the centuries can be found in ginseng, the evening primrose oil, licorice root, red raspberry leaf, sarsaparilla, spearmint, Motherwort, black cohosh and wild yam. These herbal remedies can be effective in reducing hot flashes. However, the relative safety of women who have had breast cancer is not known. Always with great caution when considering estrogen of the plant and always consult your doctor.
Menopause is one of the natural processes of life, not a disorder. All the pressure pregnancy, premenstrual and menstrual complaints are gone. And because women develop, sexual, much later in life than men, many say that after menopause, her sex life actually improves. So, relax, prepare, listen to your body and enjoy the ride.
Disclaimer: The information presented herein is for educational purposes. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult your own health care health.
Skin Care Treatment Acne Adult Home
Find the best treatment for adult acne skin depends on the person who has it. There are different skin types that can break the adult acne in both men and women. Unfortunately, acne is not just the problem of children in their years adolescence. Sometimes it can go when there is a hormonal imbalance in the body of the person causing the fatty substance that clogs the pores occurs more easily and make that the break outs. For women, this may happen more than men because their bodies naturally go through more than hormonal changes. There is the hormonal change month, the change with pregnancy, and change with menopause. Each of these changes may cause a rupture of acne in these women, and require treatment adult acne home.
Steps to home treatment adult acne
Adult acne home treatment begins with Keep the skin clean and dry as possible. Cleaning products used should not be hard on the skin, mostly because it is necessary to use twice a day.The products Cleaning for home treatment adult acne should be free of granules, which can cause irritation to the outbreak. These granules have been promoted as scrubs, but not the best for use at home treatment adult acne. In contrast, products like Cetaphil and Aquanil are gentle cleansers that do the job. In addition, when using the cleaning, the person must use their hands instead of a cloth, as they are softer and the water used should only be warm, not hot.
In addition to these cleaning products and methods cleaning, adult acne treatment at home should also include some type moisturizers to replenish skin. There are some moisturizers that have retinol which helps clean the pores of the skin and soften lines on the skin. For those who already have scars skin, there are some moisturizers that contain salicylic acid and glycolic acid to help lighten the healing so it is not as noticeable. Also There are some creams that contain benzoyl peroxide that are good for use when there is a breakdown of detecting the home treatment of problem areas of adult acne.If these methods are not working then a person can go through prescription drugs. However, these drugs often are dry skin and usually only used in shoots and not on a consistent basis.
Menopause treatment that really works
It can be very frustrating to have to try lots of things to treat menopause. You may have friends that you around they've found a good method of treatment. It might even be to push to try the methods of treatment chosen. Try not to forget that the most probable good intentions. They just want to help you get better. Unfortunately not all of the treatments of menopause there is work for all women. This is because each woman has a different way of dealing with menopause. What works for your friends may not work well for you (and other way around). Talk to your doctor If you need help with your symptoms. Here are some tips you can get. By the way, trying to find a good diet program? Be sure to check the width = "Http://www.insaneworkoutprogram.com/"> Madness 60 days of training by Shaun T. Highly recommended.
Working in the manufacture of your pelvic floor strong. Most of the discomfort and physical symptoms will feel to be issued from the pelvic area so having a strong pelvic floor can help relieve some symptoms. Your doctor may suggest exercises Kegel exercises every day – the same exercises you did to prepare for birth. If you have a problem with incontinence, these exercises will also help with that. The idea Basic is doing what it can to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic region for the "down there" can stay healthy and in good condition. You must know this already, but just in case: a balanced diet is an effective treatment of menopause. Keep your body healthy all boiled down to eat a balanced diet and healthy. Obviously, a woman who is going through menopause will have much different needs than a woman who has not gone through menopause yet. The biggest difference is that a woman going through menopause (or has already gone through it) needs more calcium. Doctors recommend doing at least 1200 milligrams of calcium daily to help combat bone density loss and osteoporosis.
Make sure you are sleeping as much as you can, your body needs. Doctors recommend that menopausal women get a minimum of eight hours of sleep each night. The mood swings caused by hormonal changes during menopause may be more manageable if you're getting a good amount of sleep. Cut caffeine from your diet and exercise regularly to help increase your ability to sleep through the night. His decision to cut caffeine and get more exercise can be a life saver in the cycles of sleep during menopause. Did you know that rest was considered one of the five best treatments for menopausal symptoms? If you talk to your doctor about starting an exercise routine during menopause? YES! Most symptoms of menopause can be relieved with lifestyle changes easier. Hormone therapy may be an option for those who do not experience relief otherwise. No two women are equal. This fact makes it necessary to comply with your physician to discuss all your options. You are not alone! There is hope, help and it granted. Finally, do not forget to look at our complete madness comments .
How To Lose 10 Pounds Quickly – Free Weight Tips You Must Read Right Now
Click Here Now to Read Your FREE Report & Learn to Make Delicious Fat Burning Meals That Boost Your Metabolism! Why Starve Yourself for Days When You Can Just Eat Food That Melts Flab? – free weight tips
How to lose 10 pounds quickly? If you need free weight tips, take a look at the EverLoss program which can help you learn how to slim down really quickly without starving yourself or taking diet pills. Using some great tricks, you can speed up your fat burning process and allow your metabolism to get back to the speed it was originally intended. Forget about fad diets that don’t work and do not give you good food choices to choose from. The EverLoss system can help you learn exactly what to do and will teach you tips like:
– Online Weight Loss Tips
- Lose Weight Overnight
- Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Fast Weight Loss Secrets
- Foods That Are Low Fat
- Menopause And Abdominal Fat
- How Long Does It Take To Start Burning Fat
- Why Does Muscle Weigh More Than Fat
- Free Diet Plans To Lose Weight Fast
- Cheap Weight Loss Food
- Dance Moves That Help Lose Weight
- Weight Reduction Programs to be at.
Click Here Now to Read Your FREE Report & Discover Really Weird Workouts That Make Your Body Burn Fat for 24 Hours! Why Exercise for Hours When You Can Spend Just Minutes & Get 3x The Results? – free weight tips
If you were wondering how to lose 10 pounds quickly, try these free weight tips!
Odors often bring back happy memories.
Each growing sage can bring home the opportunity to holiday dinners to remember their loved ones.
Growing your own herb garden can do a lot of sense these days, especially with rising food costs. An added advantage is to use fresh ingredients for meals served. Savings obtained by growing your own product can give more time and money to reinvest back into the garden
Sage (Salvia officinalis) has a long history going back to the ancient Romans, who imagined that sage wisdom imparted growth and improved mental acuity. Perhaps that is why he never forget the food cooked with sage!
Increasing wise –
Sage is a tough perennial that can grow up to five years. This plant is native to the Mediterranean, and grows well in most soils. As the thyme, sage prefers direct sunlight. young scholar needs to be watered four times a month. It is best to water the grass longer during hot seasons, if you live in a climate of high temperature.
Always sow the seeds within a period of two and a half months before planting outside. It is best to water the seeds with warm water.
When seeds germinate, seedlings where they receive full sun. Wise requires a temperature of 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Water until the soil is slightly moist.
The seedlings need a bed of well drained soil. Mix in a handful of bone meal twice during the summer for wise growth.
Buy ready planted pots from the garden center to start to grow wise quickly.
After frost has passed in a quick stop at the garden store, you can make wise in the bag! This can take the fun out of getting your hands dirty, but it is a time-saving direction to follow. It is even possible that the sage plant bought at the store directly in the garden.
In an area has a shallow water table, increasing sage can be carried out in beds or containers. Protect plants from extreme weather conditions.
Wise should be harvested before they begin to flower. To harvest, cut the leaves, leaving about half the leaves on each branch.
To dry sage, place in an area that is well ventilated and away from direct sunlight – in a window screen. To store the dried sage, the storage in bags or containers hermetically sealed.
As more and more wise, you can see the plants become "wood" after a few years.
Is time to start a new one. You can plant from cuttings or start with seed. Wise growth 'auto plant "themselves if left to seed flower and set.
Benefits of Sage growing
Wise growth has numerous health benefits, details of which have been transmitted from generation to generation.
sage tea herbal is a strong stimulant used to treat a wide range of different conditions. Also is good for teeth and gums clean promotes.
The headaches may disappear with the help of a sage compress.
sage iced tea help with hot flashes during menopause for women.
A Thanksgiving feast is not complete without turkey and dressing flavored with sage. The grass year now used for drying poultry. There are a number of foods and recipes that simply would not be complete without the addition of this wonderful herb.
And every cook, chef and housekeeper knows that a kitchen is never complete without a packet of sage.
Do not stop sage in the cold!
growing sage deserves a place in every herb garden.
The Natural Way-Self help for night sweats and hot flushes in menopause without cancer risks.
Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) test – All you need to know
FSH is the task of stimulating ovulation during your period. Each month, the FSH is elevated so that it can stimulate the release of eggs that travel through the fallopian tube ready to be fertilized. While FSH is elevated, levels of the drop in estrogen. Once the egg has been released, your body either prepare for or carry the pregnancy to produce a point.
The FSH test involves taking a blood sample and check the level of FSH present.
To: If the results show that you have a high level of FSH present, may be that your body is trying to initiate ovulation. If this is the case and your body is being successful, this could be one of the first symptoms of menopause. FSH levels over 50 mIU / ml may indicate this.
Against: You may not be very helpful in the perimenopause stage, as it gives insufficient information. Women may experience severe symptoms of menopause, yet their level of FSH can stay in the "menopause" phase. The FSH test only tells you if you have a high level of FSH. Not tell you whether you are definitely in menopause (Or pre-menopausal or perimenopausal.
If you decide that a FSH test is right for you, the first thing I would advise is to seek your doctor `s advice and go from there. However, if you want to buy a kit that can test at home, you can choose from a urine test or a saliva test. The urine test is simply a matter of putting a stick in the urine flow and see the result in minutes. This method produces results which are approximately 90% accuracy. The saliva test required to send a sample to a lab and wait until you receive the results by mail. While a saliva test can indicate whether or not it would be prudent to continue with any other test, the results might not be as accurate as the test of saliva, due to influences such as smoke, certain foods and HRT.
Progesterone and estradiol test
This measures the levels or certain hormones in our body and if the test show that the levels are unusually low, this might be an indication that you are about to enter menopause. While saliva tests are usually performed, samples Blood can also be used. The saliva test may not be as accurate due to limitations in the detection of certain aspects of the hormones, while yields more accurate blood tests in this area.
The results of saliva testing are sent to be tested. Estrogen levels in the body, usually between 30 and 400. Low levels this could be a sign that menopause is imminent.
Chrome attacks! New Web Wars Web A tug of war is in – and your PC is in the center. The three major players in web browsing – Microsoft, Mozilla and Google – are releasing major updates to its software to match the popular South by Southwest (SXSW) conference next week.
HOT FLASHES!!! Molly – Episode 27