Posts Tagged ‘home’
Menopause Natural Remedies help maintain a healthy sex life after menopause BEVERLY HILLS, California, April 18, 2011 / PRNewswire / – The treatment of Menopause is often sought by women who experience symptoms due to menopause. Menopause brings with it a number of changes in the body that affect lifestyle. hormones fluctuating create a variety of uncomfortable feelings and sensations, including mood swings, depression, anxiety, hot flashes and night sweats that can …
I III-w/BRCA2 stage breast cancer mutated gene. I have to have a complete hystorectomey Friday …?
3/28/08 – I am only 34 years!. Since I have no my ovaries, fallopian tubes and uteris will not have any hormones, and due to breast cancer, hormone therapy is obviously not! Does anyone have any alternative – that is, herbal medicines that can suggest to take for hot / cold? Because chemotherapy, I've been going through them , but my mom told me that will get worse! I've been through hell and back and I'm trying to reduce my wide variety of symptoms as much as possible! I'll have to have my other breast removed next year due to my genetic mutation to ensure that breast cancer does not return,,,, and hopefully the chemo / radition stopped cancer traveling through my lyphnodes. Thanks sooo much for your support and awareness of breast cancer and support, Tiff = O)
Wow, good luck with everything that. Email me if you want to chat or vent.
Natural remedies for hot flashes
what is going on?? Poss pregnant or not?
My husband and I are new to trying to get pregnant. We were having sex every few days and when I was supposed to be ovulating we had my hips raised on a pillow. I had a few symptoms like being nauseous, having hot flashes, tiredness, and moodiness. Yesterday when I wiped there was a little bit of blood and only once. When I woke up this morning I had intense cramps and am bleeding. I put a pad on and have had a little bit of blood on it. But when I go to the bathroom the bowl turns red. My period ins`t due until next week. What is going on? Could I be pregnant or just an early period?
Could be an early period (perhaps there are changes to your system this month like stress) or it could be implantation spotting. Unfortunately it sounds a little heavier than what some women get as implantation spotting. Especially if it lasts more than a day. Could those symptoms you mentioned just be part of pms or what you’d normally encounter when your period approaches? If it stops just as suddenly as it appears, maybe you should see your dr about a beta blood test.
PILLOW TALK!!(SESSION 6) FAREWELL CONAN O BRIEN!! WE WILL MISS U! TEAM COCO FOREVER!
What’s Inside Herbal Breast Enlargement Pills?
A woman’s need to enhance her looks and beauty is by no means an important aspect in improving and strengthening her appeal, as well as her morale and self-confidence. Enhancing or improving a woman’s breast size is an option most women these days take into account, and there are a lot of methods promoted in the market today, be it through surgical, natural or artificial methods.
Natural breast enhancement pills are advertised on the Internet, television, and in women’s magazines. The ads and products center on women’s insecurities about their breasts, especially after childbirth, removal of breast implants and weight loss.
Women in search of a substitute to breast enlargement surgery are trying a number of herbal pills, without realizing that there could be little or no proof of the safety of breast enhancement pills, since a lot of online shops offer natural breast enlargement pills do not mention the potential risks involved.
However, herbal medicine researchers basically mention that there are certain proven ingredients that do encourage natural breast tissue growth in women. These ingredients, which are called phytoestrogens (or “plant estrogens”), act like female hormones that plump a woman’s breast, letting them grow fuller and bigger in dimension. Although these herbal ingredients are generally safe, it would be best to make sure that these commonly-used herbs are approved and by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
Based on the findings made by established herbal producers and analysts, the following are among the herbs and minerals considered important in stimulating breast tissue growth in women, and these are all generally accepted by the FDA:
• Fennel Seed – Fennel has long been noted for its abundance of flavonoids. These compounds exert mild estrogenic effects and are completely harmless and non-toxic.
• Fenugreek Seed Extract – This seed contains some of the highest concentrations of the plant elements recommended by herbalists for breast enlargement. Also hormone regulator that that has been used to treat menopausal symptoms and balances the female system.
• Vitamin E – Is an anti-oxidant, which plays a role in the body’s ability to utilize oxygen. It also protects Vitamin A from destruction in the body and unsaturated fats from abnormal breakdown. Vitamin E extends the life of red blood cells and promotes cell respiration and is known to be an anti-aging vitamin.
• L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine plays a key role in the functioning of the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands, which control hormone production, including the female hormone, estrogen, which is responsible for breast tissue growth in women.
• Dandelion Root – Dandelion has two particularly important functions: to promote the formation of bile and to remove excess water from the body in edematous conditions resulting from liver problems. This boosting of secretion is key to the formation of new breast cells and tissue, and the boosting of excretion is key to the cleansing of the estrogen receptor sites which get clouded with environmental toxins that mimic estrogen.
• Dong Quai Root – This Asian root has been used for centuries to treat menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and cramps. Dong Quai has been known to assist the body in efficiently using hormones.
• Pacific Kelp – Studies relating to the result of diet which includes kelp have determined a link to a lower breast cancer rate, and a healthier hormonal balance – again for healthy breast growth.
• Watercress Leaf – Watercress contains credible amounts of folic acid and it is proven that Watercress is one of the best sources of vitamin E. This is the fertility vitamin, essential to breast enlargement.
Maca (lepidium peruvianum) Traditional Use – Information – Ethnobotany – Black Root, Gelatinized